I - Like - Cheese
Welcome guest,

Time to log in and have some fun OR if ure new and want to register.... Register!!!

Have fun

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

I - Like - Cheese
Welcome guest,

Time to log in and have some fun OR if ure new and want to register.... Register!!!

Have fun
I - Like - Cheese
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I - Like - Cheese

We All Like Cheese

If you have any ideas for new forums send a message in the guest Categorie
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» muhwaha
MY BROS CALLIG YU-GI-OH YU-GI-MON BECAUSE OF POKEMON EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:53 am by philotop

» Super Cars
MY BROS CALLIG YU-GI-OH YU-GI-MON BECAUSE OF POKEMON EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:48 am by philotop

» How kool!!
MY BROS CALLIG YU-GI-OH YU-GI-MON BECAUSE OF POKEMON EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:09 pm by Guest

» Runescape
MY BROS CALLIG YU-GI-OH YU-GI-MON BECAUSE OF POKEMON EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:07 pm by Guest

» Our City
MY BROS CALLIG YU-GI-OH YU-GI-MON BECAUSE OF POKEMON EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:24 pm by dudey_x

» dum dum
MY BROS CALLIG YU-GI-OH YU-GI-MON BECAUSE OF POKEMON EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:48 pm by dudey_x

Poll

If you had to eat only one thing every day for the rest of your life what would it be?

MY BROS CALLIG YU-GI-OH YU-GI-MON BECAUSE OF POKEMON I_vote_lcap72%MY BROS CALLIG YU-GI-OH YU-GI-MON BECAUSE OF POKEMON I_vote_rcap 72% [ 13 ]
MY BROS CALLIG YU-GI-OH YU-GI-MON BECAUSE OF POKEMON I_vote_lcap11%MY BROS CALLIG YU-GI-OH YU-GI-MON BECAUSE OF POKEMON I_vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
MY BROS CALLIG YU-GI-OH YU-GI-MON BECAUSE OF POKEMON I_vote_lcap6%MY BROS CALLIG YU-GI-OH YU-GI-MON BECAUSE OF POKEMON I_vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
MY BROS CALLIG YU-GI-OH YU-GI-MON BECAUSE OF POKEMON I_vote_lcap11%MY BROS CALLIG YU-GI-OH YU-GI-MON BECAUSE OF POKEMON I_vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
MY BROS CALLIG YU-GI-OH YU-GI-MON BECAUSE OF POKEMON I_vote_lcap0%MY BROS CALLIG YU-GI-OH YU-GI-MON BECAUSE OF POKEMON I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 18

You are not connected. Please login or register

MY BROS CALLIG YU-GI-OH YU-GI-MON BECAUSE OF POKEMON

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dudey_x

dudey_x
P.A
P.A

WELL THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL REALLY

BUT I AM WONDERING IF YOU COULD MAKE A GAME CALLED YU-GI-MON LIKE A NEW VERSION OF YU-GI-OH AS POKEMON IS A COPY OF DIGIMON!! SO THE POKEMON COMPANY REALLY CAN'T COMPLAIN!!!

WHO GO ME I'VE MADE A LOOP IN THE POKEMON COMPANY

and-dude

Mod's
Mod's

That is very true i remember you saying that we thought pokemon was old when ure bros were are age they watched a program called digimon which is even older than pokemon and you say its better!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum